re: Document Conventions

Subject: re: Document Conventions
From: Tara English-Sweeney <tesweeney -at- novadigm -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2000 08:49:48 -0400

Hi Missy. The Document Conventions section usually tells the reader about
the typographic conventions of the document.

For example:

Buttons Bold Click Close.
Menu names Bold, title caps File menu.

This way the reader can easily scan and/or locate information.

HTH!
Tara

>Hi Everyone, I'm new to the list, and I'm creating a user guide. What would

I put in the Document Conventions section of the document? Can anyone help
me with that?

Much appreciated. Melissa