RE: QUERY/RANT: Little Word/Acrobrat idiosyncracy... or three

Subject: RE: QUERY/RANT: Little Word/Acrobrat idiosyncracy... or three
From: KMcLauchlan -at- chrysalis-its -dot- com
To: Mike_Adams -at- summithq -dot- com, techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2000 08:56:03 -0400

Ackshully, it would be worth my time to try, if
I thought most of them were anything but sheer
maliciousness or random stupidity. Mostly, I
try to avoid the program (Word). When engineers
give me anything in Word, I usually Save As plain
text before including in Frame docs.

On occasion, somebody wants something to stay in
Word, so I have to deal with it. I use gloves.

/kevin

Caveat FM has its share of foibles, too.
Often, however, they are predictable and repeatable...