RE: Document Conventions

Subject: RE: Document Conventions
From: Sanjay Srikonda <SSrikonda -at- invlink -dot- com>
To: "'Higgins, Lisa'" <LHiggins -at- carrieraccess -dot- com>, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2000 11:33:48 -0400

so, is the general consensus that document conventions are good or bad? I'm
thinking about including one in my main application help so that users can
better use the help. The only convention I'm using currently is including
text messages that are generated by the system in a Courier font as opposed
to the Arial font as in the rest of the help.