Re: BECOMING OT: RE: Tech writers in India (was Re: Need urgent help)

Subject: Re: BECOMING OT: RE: Tech writers in India (was Re: Need urgent help)
From: Jo Francis Byrd <jbyrd -at- byrdwrites -dot- com>
To: Sanjay Srikonda <SSrikonda -at- invlink -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2000 10:39:27 -0500

I find that trend downright sad....it's not just India, it seems to be
everywhere, and it isn't just in the tech writing field. The US is perceived as
"the promised land." We see a tremendous influx of aliens, both legal and
illegal (and the plight and tribulations of many of the illegal aliens smuggled
into this country are just horrible), and while the US might benefit, the native
countries of these people suffer from the loss of talent and ability, to say
nothing of the human loss of people separated from family, home, and friends.

Jo Byrd