Tech Writer Posn- Opening-New Hampshire

Subject: Tech Writer Posn- Opening-New Hampshire
From: Barbara <iluvsoftware -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2000 10:29:38 -0700 (PDT)

Hi

I was contacted by a recruiter about a tech writer
position opening. FYI - for anyone who may be
interested. It is in the New Hampshire area.
Subject: Tech Writer Position

I would like to take the opportunity to introduce
myself. My name is Ian Kelleher and I am an executive
technical recruiter. I work for a human capital
strategies firm that asses, designs, and provides work
force solutions for IT organizations. I am a part of
what is known as the Emerging Markets Practice which
partners with pre and post IPO startups that usually
play somewhere within the internet space, to help them
with their hiring needs.

I am writing you because My firm has been
retained by a pre-IPO company whose mission is to
provide product-based solutions that will enable
customers to measure and improve their WEB environment
quality, performance, and security in order to achieve
their strategic business objectives. This Web
Start-UP is looking for a Technical Writing position
to be a crucial part of their organization.

I wanted to make an introduction and ask some
advice on finding this person. I know you will most
definitely be impressed with their situation. The
company is actually moving to the Portsmouth New
Hampshire area, so this would definitely be a factor.
I hope all is well and I look forward to hearing from
you.

Best Regards,
Ian

Ian Kelleher
Darwin Partners
100 Quannapowitt Parkway
Wakefield, MA 01880
Phone: (781) 213-7131
Fax: (888)777-7335
Email: ikelleher -at- darwinpartners -dot- com
http:\\www.darwinpartners.com

http://im.yahoo.com/