Re: BECOMING OT: RE: Tech writers in India (was Re: Need urgent help)

Subject: Re: BECOMING OT: RE: Tech writers in India (was Re: Need urgent help)
From: kalpana thakar <k_thakar -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: Sanjay Srikonda <SSrikonda -at- invlink -dot- com>, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2000 09:42:22 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Sanjay,

I am a liitle surprised that you did not find any TW
job in India. I was working in India-Delhi for 4 years
as a technical writer before I came to the US last
year and there are lots of Techncial Writer jobs,
especially in Delhi and Bangalore.

However it is only Software companies who need tech
writers in india. Software Companies even have a tech
writing dept. in India with 3-4 tech writers and a
manager.

Technical Writing has caught up in India since 3-4
years and now lots of companies want tech writers.

So, I guess, it was just a case of bad luck.

Kalpana.

http://im.yahoo.com/