Search tab won't generate word list in RoboHelp Classic compiled project

Subject: Search tab won't generate word list in RoboHelp Classic compiled project
From: Rick Kirkham <rkirkham -at- seagullscientific -dot- com>
To: "'techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com'" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2000 09:14:02 -0700

I'm using RoboHelp 2000 Classic on a Windows 2000 machine. When I compile
the project, open it, and click on the Search Tab, no word list is
generated. I just get the animated pen on a book image for just a split
second, then it disappears and there's nothing on the Search Tab window. It
is just solid gray.
This does not happen on any other *.hlp file I open, including others that I
have compiled on this machine. So I don't think it could be a problem of
missing DLLs.
My project directory is not read only.
I don't know if this is relevant but my project directory does not have
either a GID or a FTS file. Should it?