RE: Tech Writer Posn- Opening-New Hampshire

Subject: RE: Tech Writer Posn- Opening-New Hampshire
From: "Chase, Jeffrey" <Jeffrey -dot- Chase -at- wang -dot- com>
To: 'Barbara' <iluvsoftware -at- yahoo -dot- com>, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2000 13:50:34 -0400

I'd say Mr. K is indeed in need of a writer of some kind.

Just how DOES one ass a workforce solution???

JEC

Jeffrey E. Chase
Wang Government Services
"Have red pencil. Will travel."
Opinions expressed in this e-mail are solely those of the author, and not
meant to imply endorsement by Getronics, Wang Government Services, or the
United States Government.