Re: QUERY/RANT: Little Word/Acrobrat idiosyncracy... or three

Subject: Re: QUERY/RANT: Little Word/Acrobrat idiosyncracy... or three
From: "Mike Hiatt" <mhiatt -at- vocaldata -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2000 12:40:45 -0500

done successfully what he couldn't do. I've created basically black and
white text documents in Frame that have been distilled to PDF. Then added -
at the beginning of the Frame-originated PDF - a color cover created in Word
and distilled into a PDF. No problems, looks great, works wonderful.

Mike Hiatt
Manager, Tech Pubs
VocalData, Inc.
Dallas (yeah, that one)