Re: Troubleshooting guide.

Subject: Re: Troubleshooting guide.
From: John Posada <jposada01 -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: Ken Bowes <KBowes -at- dacg -dot- com>, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2000 11:38:47 -0700 (PDT)

Ken...if you use your web browser to search for this on the net, you
will have immediate access to many guides and the benefit to this way
is thaty since there are many flavors and formats of TS guides, you
can pick the one that most closely complies with your requirements.

--- Ken Bowes <KBowes -at- dacg -dot- com> wrote:
> I've just been asked to write a "Troubleshooting Guide" for an
> e-learning
> project. I have no experience with this. Is there anyone out
> there that
> has produced one or know where I could go to find an example as a
> go-by.

=====
John Posada
Technical Writer