RE: QUERY/RANT: Little Word/Acrobrat idiosyncracy... or three

Subject: RE: QUERY/RANT: Little Word/Acrobrat idiosyncracy... or three
From: KMcLauchlan -at- chrysalis-its -dot- com
To: mhiatt -at- vocaldata -dot- com, techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2000 14:41:21 -0400

Mike Hiatt [mailto:mhiatt -at- vocaldata -dot- com] just couldn't
resist saying:

> know that I've
> done successfully what he couldn't do. I've created basically
> black and
> white text documents in Frame that have been distilled to
> PDF. Then added -
> at the beginning of the Frame-originated PDF - a color cover
> created in Word
> and distilled into a PDF. No problems, looks great, works wonderful.

That's right, rub it in.

And in the bottom drawer (the big one) of your desk
is the stash of candy you've taken away from babies,
eh?
And the top drawer, 'cuz it's handier, is full of salt,
to rub in other people's wounds, isn't it?
AND you're probably good lookin' and have a trust fund,
don't you? DON'T YOU??...

...wait... must take pills...must... mmnmnmmph

erg...eep... oop... hic!
:
:
:
where?
what time?
Oh.

OK, another mystery in my working tools.
Lemme just pop another paranoia pill, so
I can deal with this properly...

Thank you for your contribution. Please go now,
before the pills wear off, and you do something
I'll regret.

/k