BECOMING OT: RE: Tech writers repatriating (was Re: Need urgent h elp, then India)

Subject: BECOMING OT: RE: Tech writers repatriating (was Re: Need urgent h elp, then India)
From: Mark Levinson <MarkL -at- gilian -dot- com>
To: 'TECHWR-L' <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2000 13:29:16 +0200

Sanjay wrote:
> I was wondering recently if there is a survey of returning natives
> to their land of their birth to work and live as TWs?

Hundreds of us have returned to the land of our collective birth
(though not necessarily our individual births) and are technical
writers in Israel. I think we could use a hundred more.

- Mark L. Levinson - Gilian Technologies - markl -at- gilian -dot- com -
- tel +972-9-9560036 ext 215, fax +972-9-9565668 attn Mark L. -
- home: nosnivel -at- netvision -dot- net -dot- il, tel +972-9-9552411 or 9555720 -
-------------- * Only half of life is quantifiable * -------------