re:online help systems for vax documents

Subject: re:online help systems for vax documents
From: Anjana Urs <anjanaurs -at- altavista -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: 19 Sep 2000 21:23:31 -0700

Hello,

I have worked on VAX/Alpha Systems for more than 2 years.

As per my understandings VAXDOCUMENT tool has its own inbulit compliers for help
documents developed using VAX. You need to put it proper style sheet available in
the VAX DOCUMENT.

I think this helps you.

Regards
Anjana Urs

> Karla -dot- J -dot- Busch -at- QuestDiagnostics -dot- com wrote:
>
> > My company's core business application is written in M and runs on a Vax/Alpha.

Free Unlimited Internet Access! Try it now!
http://www.zdnet.com/downloads/altavista/index.html