RE: QUERY/RANT: Little Word/Acrobrat idiosyncracy... or three

Subject: RE: QUERY/RANT: Little Word/Acrobrat idiosyncracy... or three
From: Emru Townsend <etownsen -at- Softimage -dot- com>
To: "'techwrl'" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2000 10:41:30 -0400

Absent any other data, it sounds like you did the right thing and Word blew
up on you. Oh, one note though: you don't have to insert a section break
and then a page break; you can insert a section break that doubles as a page
break.

Regarding books, try Woody Leonhard's Office books. I swear by the Woody's
Office Watch newsletter (http://www.wopr.com), which should be required
reading for everyone who ever has to use Word or Excel for more than the
occasional letter or verification of 2 times 2.

Emru Townsend, Information Developer | etownsen -at- softimage -dot- com
Softimage, Inc.
Personal page: http://purpleplanetmedia.com
Recent musings: http://purpleplanetmedia.com/eye