Dreamwever Question/Problem

Subject: Dreamwever Question/Problem
From: Sylvia Braunstein <sbraun -at- rugged -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2000 18:26:37 +0200

Our soon-to-be published website has a menu made with jpgs on the left
side of the screen. It is a regular table. We are not using frames. The
thing is that when I add text in the right column, even though
everything looks fine in DW, when I preview in the browser, the menu
spreads to the end of the text, along the left side, with a lot of white
space between each line. Anybody has a solution?
Thanks in advance
Sylvia