Re: Dreamwever Question/Problem

Subject: Re: Dreamwever Question/Problem
From: "Tracy Boyington" <tracy_boyington -at- okcareertech -dot- org>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>,<sbraun -at- rugged -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2000 10:33:02 -0500

Make sure each cell's alignment is set to "top".

Tracy Boyington tracy_boyington -at- okcareertech -dot- org
Oklahoma Department of Career & Technology Education
Stillwater, OK http://www.okvotech.org/cimc

>>> Sylvia Braunstein <sbraun -at- rugged -dot- com> 09/20/00 11:26AM >>>
Our soon-to-be published website has a menu made with jpgs on the left
side of the screen. It is a regular table. We are not using frames. The
thing is that when I add text in the right column, even though
everything looks fine in DW, when I preview in the browser, the menu
spreads to the end of the text, along the left side, with a lot of white
space between each line. Anybody has a solution?