Online Help/Formats

Subject: Online Help/Formats
From: Andriene Ferguson <Andriene -dot- Ferguson -at- INEACORP -dot- COM>
To: "'techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com'" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2000 11:51:29 -0400

List Members,

I need your feedback. We currently use RoboHelp Classic to prepare our
online help in winhelp format. We are thinking of switching to another
format, such as HTML help or Webhelp. Our tool of choice will probably be
RoboHTML version 9. I am compiling information about the pros and cons of
switching from Winhelp to HTML or Webhelp, including technical and
distribution issues. I would appreciate any information/insights you can
provide, including insights about the new functionality provided in version
9 of Robohelp.

Thanks,

Andriene E. Ferguson
Technical Writer
INEA Corporation
Toronto, Canada

416.860.0887 x 282
andriene -dot- ferguson -at- ineacorp -dot- com