Re: Online help/formats?

Subject: Re: Online help/formats?
From: edunn -at- transport -dot- bombardier -dot- com
To: "Hart, Geoff" <Geoff-H -at- MTL -dot- FERIC -dot- CA>, TECHWR-L -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2000 13:07:11 -0400

While HTMLhelp uses MS's own brand/flavour of HTML and runs using IE's browser
engine, I don't believe you need IE on your computer to run it. The HTMLhelp
workshop that I downloaded from MS's website has instructions on how to
distribute and install the minimum required to run HTMLhelp.

Eric L. Dunn