RE: Tech writers in India (was Re: Need urgent help)

Subject: RE: Tech writers in India (was Re: Need urgent help)
From: John Posada <jposada01 -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: Sanjay Srikonda <SSrikonda -at- invlink -dot- com>, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2000 11:21:29 -0700 (PDT)

Sanjay....yes it is. I deal with agencies all the time. They only
know what you tell them. I doubt they are getting it from previous
positions or previous agencies, so you are the only one that is
telling them. It all depends on how firm you want to be with them.

Agency: What is your rate.

Me: What my rate was is not important. What's important is that I'm
looking for XXX.

--- Sanjay Srikonda <SSrikonda -at- invlink -dot- com> wrote:
> not as easily said as done. I don't tell them right up front, but
> eventually the numbers come up, and then bam, they're no longer
> interested.

=====
John Posada
Technical Writer