need to compile a wish list

Subject: need to compile a wish list
From: "puppy vaugn" <puppy_vaugn -at- moonman -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L -at- LISTS -dot- RAYCOMM -dot- COM
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2000 13:34:42 -0500

i have been trying to read this list through the deja newsgroup.... it has
been sketchy at best....

i posted this message there (so appologize if this is a duplicate), and
have not received any messages; so i have tracked down the actual email
list....

i would appreciate any information you would care to share with me....

i have just been promoted to be the tech writer in my company. alone. just
me. with no experience. well, except a brain and some thinking power.

my boss just asked me what software/hardware components i'll need to get my
job done. i gave him a short list (framemaker, robohelp,
photoshop, zip drive...)

but i was wondering if there is anything that any of you wish you had or
would even recommend against.... (i have heard some prefer webworks over
robohelp - why? is one easier to learn/more robust?)

i need to get him my wish list by the end of the day, so let me know what
would be on your wish list!!

puppy

http://www.puppyvaugn.org

http://www.MyOwnEmail.com