Re: need to compile a wish list

Subject: Re: need to compile a wish list
From: Chantel Brathwaite <cnbrath -at- cbel -dot- cit -dot- nih -dot- gov>
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2000 15:03:50 -0400

Puppy,

The tools you choose will depend on what you are actually doing -- can you give
us a little more information? Will you be creating manuals? Online help?
Will you be preparing graphics? HTML? Web pages? Will you be converting files

to PDF? Also, maybe someone else on this list can correct me if I'm wrong --
but I don't think you can use RoboHelp with Frame (at least you couldn't when I
used it -- but it has been a while) -- so you'll probably need another online
help tool if you are going to use Frame.

Chantel