RE: need to compile a wish list

Subject: RE: need to compile a wish list
From: Pam Mandel <pmandel -at- nimble -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2000 12:13:20 -0700

i have just been promoted to be the tech writer in my company. alone. just
me. with no experience. well, except a brain and some thinking power.

Hey, that happened to me! I wished for a team of tech writers...and guess
what? I got them!
My policy has been to ask for everything, and I mean EVERYTHING. Apparently
I'm too demanding, but if you don't ask, well, you know what happens.
pm