Manuals available for Downloading from Website

Subject: Manuals available for Downloading from Website
From: "Eadaoin O'Donnell" <ead_ciara -at- hotmail -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2000 10:29:39 IST

Hi all,

I have created an Administrators Manual for an online application. I want to make this manual available for downloading from the website.

What is my best option, create a PDF and make this available on the website? What is the maximum size file that I should put up? What is a reasonable file size?

Also, I have created the file in word. I have a graphic, its a bmp, which I want to cover the entire front page. how can I add this to the front of a word file, I need it to cover the entire page and not leave a margin of white at the edge. Does any one have any idea's?

If you feel this is OT, please mail me directly if you have any ideas!

Eadaoin