Fw: localized tech writer lists (internationally)

Subject: Fw: localized tech writer lists (internationally)
From: "Paula R. Stern" <paula -at- writepoint -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2000 10:56:14 +0200

I'm looking for a list of localized technical writing email lists around the
world. These would be lists that answer questions/address issues of that
country's local technical writers and help authors. We have one in Israel
(tech-shoret), and I have heard that there are others in other countries
(India, New Zealand, etc.).

I'm NOT looking for large lists like techwr-l, WinHelp, etc. - only the
small, localized ones on a country by country, or regional basis. Please
email me offlist if you know of any (include, if possible, contact person or
subscription info or URL).

Thanks,

Paula
Paula R. Stern