RE: Tech writers in India (was Re: Need urgent help)

Subject: RE: Tech writers in India (was Re: Need urgent help)
From: Chris Despopoulos <cud -at- arrakis -dot- es>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2000 16:59:27 +0200

Not being from India or in India, I still think I have a
two-euro contribution. You can try telecommuting. If you
are a US citizen, or if you can work in the US legally, you
could telecommute from wherever you like, and work for
companies in the US. That's what I do... From Spain to be
exact. I make US wages for the hours I work, and I live in
a city that doesn't require me to own a car. If you're
currently working in Silicon Valley, you know what I mean.

It works, I get a reasonable amount of contracts, and every
day the hiring people are more willing to entertain a writer
who is far away. And so far, the various governments of the
world haven't thrown a monkey wrench into the works. So I
suggest you get it while it's hot.

Cheers cud