Building index files in Frame

Subject: Building index files in Frame
From: "Brian Lindgren" <Brian_Lindgren -at- hotmail -dot- com>
To: techwr-l
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2000 11:31:23 -0400

In most *word processing* type programs (or at least in Word and
WordPerfect), it is possible to build an index by developing a concordance
file containing all the words you'd like to appear in the index. Generally,
I find the use of the concordance file more effective than going through the
documents and flagging/marking the terms that need to appear.

From what I've been able to determine, there is nothing like a concordance
file in Frame, but the only way is to manually flag all the would-be index
terms.

Am I correct in this assessment, or can someone help guide me?

Thanks,
Brian