Sorting contents of cascading menus

Subject: Sorting contents of cascading menus
From: John Posada <jposada01 -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "List, Techwriter" <TECHWR-L -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2000 08:49:00 -0700 (PDT)

Hi, guys...I need to capture, for a help app/document, the cascading
menu from Start -> Programs.

For appearances, I'd like the items on the list to appear in alpa
order. In the back of my mind, I remember that there was a setting to
place in the Registry that made these menus appear in Alpha sorted
order. Am I on the right track?

Obviously, if there was a setting that didn't involve registry, I'd
like too.

Thanks.

=====
John Posada