Re: Sorting contents of cascading menus

Subject: Re: Sorting contents of cascading menus
From: "Sharon Burton-Hardin" <sharonburton -at- earthlink -dot- net>
To: "John Posada" <jposada01 -at- yahoo -dot- com>, "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2000 09:08:33 -0700

Simply click the Start menu and then click Programs - assuming that is the
menu you want to sort. With the mouse over the Programs menu, right-click.
Click Sort by Name. You can also click and drag menus to the location you
want them.

Done.

Most people don't know they can do that. At least in 98, it works.

sharon

Sharon Burton-Hardin
Anthrobytes Consulting
909-369-8590
www.anthrobytes.com
Vice-president, Programs of the Inland Empire chapter of the STC
www.iestc.org