Re: Monitor Calibration

Subject: Re: Monitor Calibration
From: Barry Kieffer <bkieffer -at- ims -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2000 09:48:57 -0700 (PDT)

Dick Margulis offers some wonderful advice on viewing your technical writing
under differing light.

While I have not yet tried editing in the warm glow of a butcher shop or upscale
clothing store, I have found a wonderful solution:

I sometimes take my editing to a dimly lit bar, where four to five glasses of
scotch warm my editing malice.

This might not help you calibrate your monitor, but it should stop the voices in
your head for a while...

-Barry