Re: Monitor Calibration

Subject: Re: Monitor Calibration
From: Annamaria Profit <inteltek -at- erols -dot- com>
To: Barry Kieffer <bkieffer -at- ims -dot- com>, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2000 13:44:22 -0400

All right,

Now let me offer another choice! what about purchasing "full-spectrum
light" lightbulbs. They produce "sunlight". Art depts use them to get
color values in real sunlight. The bulbs are a bit more expensive but
worth the cost. They also perk up your mood during those dreary, long
winter days and nights. IMHO, they should also be installed in all
writers/readers/workers quarters, just for the non-flourescent glare,
non-eye straining value!

I've seen them advertised on Bath, Bed & beyond flyers, and I'll bet if
you call Home Depot or your favorite lighting store, they'd have them
too.

--

Annamaria Profit
E-mail: inteltek -at- erols -dot- com

Celebrate failure! It's a critical element of learning.