Tabbed Dialogs in Webhelp

Subject: Tabbed Dialogs in Webhelp
From: writer4u -at- bellsouth -dot- net
To: techwr-l
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2000 11:21:12

Is there an application out there that will automatically generate a tabbed
toolbar to include in a webhelp project? I would like to save it as a .gif
or .jpg. There used to be an application called TabMaker by Allen Simm but
the last version was in 1995 and it saves files as .shg.

I know this can be done in Photoshop but I'm looking for something that
will save me some time.

Thanks,
Andrea
writer4u -at- bellsouth -dot- net