RE: Document Management Systems

Subject: RE: Document Management Systems
From: Nancy Johnson <NancyJ -at- photoworks -dot- com>
To: 'TECHWR-L' <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2000 12:06:02 -0700

We are currently hooking up with Eastman Software to manage our documents
through MS Outlook's Public folders.
http://www.eastmansoftware.com
It provides version control, change history, discussion groups, etc.

I am customizing some training material right now and get to train the
managers next week.
(guess I should practice using the software, eh?)

Nancy West Johnson
PhotoWorks.com
R & D, Technical Writer
Seattle, WA