Product fulfillment checklist and issues - ?

Subject: Product fulfillment checklist and issues - ?
From: "Lois Patterson" <lois -at- dowco -dot- com>
To: <techwr-L -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2000 12:14:49 -0700

The company I am working for is doing its first commercial release in about
8 weeks. I need to find a product fulfillment house that can handle the
packaging and printing details.

Does anyone have a product fulfillment check list that they use for such
purposes?

What do you look for when choosing a product fulfillment company?

Does anyone have any product fulfillment companies in the Vancouver, BC
area that they would like to recommend?

I will provide a summary of the responses I get.

Thanks,

Lois Patterson
lois -at- dowco -dot- com