RE: Collaborative Efforts

Subject: RE: Collaborative Efforts
From: Pat Anderson <panders -at- aw -dot- sgi -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2000 15:34:18 -0400

>> The TW department where I am currently employed is spread out over two
>> floors and the manager is asking for suggestions on how to keep the
>> "collaborative effort" going now that we are not sitting together. Any
>> suggestions?
>
>staff meetings with donuts and good coffee to keep up the esprit de corps
>always works for me.

- lunch
- behind-the-firewall newsgroup
- common web page for the documentation group, with cross-floor subgroups responsible for maintaining different areas
- brown-bag technology seminars
- peer-edits across floors
- drinks together after work

...pat.

Pat Anderson,
Documentation Manager, Design Products
Alias|Wavefront
tel: (416) 874-8375
email: panders -at- aw -dot- sgi -dot- com
http://www.aliaswavefront.com