RE: Collaborative Efforts

Subject: RE: Collaborative Efforts
From: salatas <salatas -at- micron -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2000 13:57:50 -0600

Bonita White wrote:

The TW department where I am currently employed is spread out over two
floors and the manager is asking for suggestions on how to keep the
"collaborative effort" going now that we are not sitting together. Any
suggestions?

Response:

Stairs. Elevator. Phone. E-mail. Meetings.

Seriously, my supervisor asked the same kind of questions when we started
spreading out to different customer areas and even used a contractor working
from home. It's the kind of thing their bosses must rate them on, and they
have to have some kind of plan.

Salette Latas
salatas -at- micron -dot- com