corporate profile

Subject: corporate profile
From: "W words" <wongword -at- ozemail -dot- com -dot- au>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2000 13:59:57 +1000

Your division must be doing something right and profitable to survive within
the larger company. What is it? What difference do you make? What do you do
*really* well? Are you particularly good environmentalists, offer products
for some fringe group that makes you a good corporate citizen? Donate to
charity?

Can I depend on you to reliably make, deliver, install and service what I
get from you. Establish your credibility to do whatever you do. Appeal to
my self interest. Give me a reason to like/feel comfortable with your
company.

Do you have a strong customer focus/usability emphasis? Is there some
really strong benefit to your customers that make you outstanding? Why are
you better than your competitors?

Also forget thinking about "headings", your word. Think of these as
"headlines" about your company's achievements and benefits to me your
potential consumer.

Good luck
Irene Wong