Re: implementation of a hackos book

Subject: Re: implementation of a hackos book
From: "Jane Bergen" <jane -dot- bergen -at- usa -dot- net>
To: "puppy vaugn" <puppy_vaugn -at- moonman -dot- com>, "Techwr-L List" <TECHWR-L -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2000 21:57:01 -0500

Several years ago, after she spoke at an event I attended, I had a
good conversation with her about that. She maintains that the book is
to be used as a guide, not as a rule book--- I've worked as the lone
writer for many years in some fairly chaotic organizations, but the
book helped ME keep MY focus immensely, and enabled me to look like a
professional while I did it.

Jane