NEW Laptop Security Tracking Software

Subject: NEW Laptop Security Tracking Software
From: Annamaria Profit <inteltek -at- erols -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2000 06:32:27 -0400

For all of us lugging laptops from one hotel room to another, all year
long!

http://www.lucira.com/

Lucira Technologies, Inc. offers the solution to the
problem of laptop theft. Based in Boston, MA, Lucira's
Secure PC product allows stolen or misplaced laptops
to be located within minutes after notifying our
24-hour Internet Cyber Recovery Center?.

A consumer version of Secure PC is free and can be
downloaded from our website after product launch in
Fall 2000.

--

Annamaria Profit
E-mail: inteltek -at- erols -dot- com

Celebrate failure! It's a critical element of learning.