RE:[ techwr-l] online help systems for vax documents

Subject: RE:[ techwr-l] online help systems for vax documents
From: "Stern, Geoff" <GStern -at- NETsilicon -dot- com>
To: 'TECHWR-L' <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2000 15:15:39 -0400

If you're dealing with VAX Document, it is possible to generate .HLP files.
Check the documentation or online help. You'll need to specify HELP as an
output destination (as I recall) and you may have to do some
conditionalizing in your document source files.

It may even be possible -- geez, it's been hundreds of years since I had to
do this -- to generate intermediate .RNO (Digital Standard Runoff) files
that you can modify to produce .HLP files.

Ah, how I miss VAX/VMS...

==
Geoff Stern
mailto:GStern -at- NETsilicon -dot- com