Re: web authoring questions (dhtml v. javascript)

Subject: Re: web authoring questions (dhtml v. javascript)
From: "puppy vaugn" <puppy_vaugn -at- moonman -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L -at- LISTS -dot- RAYCOMM -dot- COM
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2000 09:20:39 -0500

Original Message
From: "Max Wyss"<prodok -at- prodok -dot- ch>
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2000 15:40:30 +0200

>Cayenne,
>
>After some discussions with the Web Department at prodok, I come to
>the following:
>
>First, there seem to be some terminology problems:
>
>DHTML is a term made up by (I think originally) Microsoft, though
>everyone uses it nowadays. It means HTML + CSS + a scripting
>language, usually JavaScript/JScript.

i would also recommend going to a javascript tutorial site (or code
wharehouse) where you can use their code for your own purposes... or,
alternatively, surf the net until you find a site that does what you want,
look at the source, and try to do it yourself. i DO NOT recommend you steal
their code, but it will give you some ideas as to how to go about starting
to get what you want. you probably would have to tweek the code you found
anyway....

hope this makes sense... i still haven't had any coffee...

puppy

http://www.puppyvaugn.org

http://www.MyOwnEmail.com