help for a java application

Subject: help for a java application
From: "Brame, Heather L" <Heather -dot- Brame -at- qwest -dot- com>
To: "'TECHWR-L -at- LISTS -dot- RAYCOMM -dot- COM'" <TECHWR-L -at- LISTS -dot- RAYCOMM -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2000 08:22:28 -0400

Hi!
I'm creating a help system for a java application which will only run on
Windows. I know I can use Javahelp and Webhelp, but I was wondering if it
is possible to use a complied winhelp file created in Robohelp. I subscribe
to the digest, so if you could please respond to me directly, it would be
greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Heather Brame
Sr. Information Developer