RoboHTML to Webhelp

Subject: RoboHTML to Webhelp
From: Ken Bowes <KBowes -at- dacg -dot- com>
To: 'TECHWR-L' <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2000 10:21:06 -0500

The project I am working on is being done (by me) in RoboHTML v.1 and needs
to apply to cross platform browser applications, IE and Netscape. I
understand from an earlier post, by Ola Humphries, that RoboHTML needs some
conversion to WebHelp in order to make this work. What is the mechanism for
that and what other program would I need to be able to do this.

I am under a deadline (what else is new) for this and have been told that
there is no money in the budget (let alone time) for a Robo* training
course!!

Thanks in advance

Ken Bowes
Technical Writer (Was contract but now officially full time as of today
when I signed the job offer!!)
DA Consulting Group