re: web authoring - thanks! (esp Simon)

Subject: re: web authoring - thanks! (esp Simon)
From: "Cayenne Woods"<cwoods -at- purplevoice -dot- com>
To: <TECHWR-L -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2000 16:54:42 GMT

Thanx to those who answered

I've been on the right track, it seems. dhtml using javascript (rather than just
plain javascript) seems to be the way to go. And altho I don't need it to be as
complicated as the tool Simon referenced, it looks better than what I've been
looking at. (the tools don't work well, and I've collected lots of code snippets
that I haven't got to look at yet).

Very good links, and I've been looking around a lot! thanks

This communication contains information which is confidential
and may also be privileged. It is for the exclusive use of the
intended recipient(s). Please note that any distribution, copying
or use of this communication, or the information in it, is strictly
please notify us by email or by telephone (+44 20 8848 6644)
and then delete the email and any copies of it.

This communication is from Purple Voice Ltd., whose principal
office is at Dawley Road, Hayes, Middlesex, England.

checked for the presence of computer viruses.