Re: Collaborative Efforts

Subject: Re: Collaborative Efforts
From: Barry Kieffer <bkieffer -at- ims -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2000 09:40:20 -0700 (PDT)

I think this is the wrong approach to a four day work week.

Ending every week stuffed full of beef burgers and drunk off your gourd will
allow all of you to collaborate together in rehab.

I think a better way to collaborate is when your boss walks into your cube,
kicks your chair and yells: Get along with each other - or else!"

Regards,

Barry Kieffer
Senior Technical Writer
Integrated Measurement Systems, Inc.