Terminology

Subject: Terminology
From: "Candie McKee" <kiruna91 -at- hotmail -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2000 13:42:05 CDT

This question may seem a little off topic at first. I believe it is TW related because I am doing this for one of my jobs.

I was asked to create a vocabulary training session. What does this mean? Basically, it is a mini-vocabulary class. After reading several books on building vocabulary, I have found that most of it is very basic: Student memorizes word. I would like for this class to be more interactive (i.e. vocabulary jeopardy; Vocabble (akin to scrabble)). I have seen the use of cartoons, but I lack this rather involved talent.

Any ideas?

Thank you.
Candie McKee
kiruna91 -at- hotmail -dot- com