Re: Help Developer Job Description/Salary

Subject: Re: Help Developer Job Description/Salary
From: Annamaria Profit <inteltek -at- erols -dot- com>
To: Anna Schneck <AnnaS -at- winteam -dot- net>
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2000 16:01:05 -0400

Anna,

What you're looking for is an "instructional designer" job description.
For an example, go to http://www.pedagogue.com/pedsolutions/index.htm
and click on the "jobs" link. Put your cursor over the descriptions for
the "real" requirements! ; )))

--

Annamaria Profit
E-mail: inteltek -at- erols -dot- com

Celebrate failure! It's a critical element of learning.