Hiding Styles in Word Templates

Subject: Hiding Styles in Word Templates
From: Karen Field <kfield -at- STELLCOM -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2000 14:14:41 -0700

Greetings all.

Two Word questions for you:

(1) What is the best Word users list, and how do I get there?
(2) I'm creating a template for our developers to use when they write
functional specs and other technical documents. I'd like to prevent them
from accessing styles from the Normal template so I spend less time
reformatting docs when I edit them. Knowing that the Normal template is
chameleon-like and omnipresent beast, do you how I can limit their access to
styles that don't apply to our specific template? Any help would be greatly
appreciated. Contact me directly please.

kfield -at- stellcom -dot- com

Karen Field