Re: Corporate Profiles

Subject: Re: Corporate Profiles
From: "W words" <wongword -at- ozemail -dot- com -dot- au>
To: "R A Downey" <rdowney -at- Matrox -dot- COM>, "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Sun, 24 Sep 2000 11:17:46 +1000

Rebecca

oops

I pressed Send but wanted to add links to my point one. I'm watching the
Olympics women's marathon out of one eye!

Many websites have a button now called Investor Relations.

Good links about writing about this topic are:
http://www.contentious.com/articles/V2/2-7/feature2-7.html
http://www.fool.com/Specials/1999/sp990126InvestorsRights.htm
http://www.fool.com/Specials/1999/sp990126InvestorsRights002.htm

> 1 investors in your company; prospective and current/people who
extending
> credit to your organisation--how comfortable will they feel?

regards
Irene Wong