Re: Technical writers who are also fiction writers

Subject: Re: Technical writers who are also fiction writers
From: Bruce Byfield <bbyfield -at- axionet -dot- com>
To: Annamaria Profit <inteltek -at- erols -dot- com>
Date: Sat, 23 Sep 2000 18:08:22 -0700

Annamaria Profit wrote:

> Now there's an overcompensation for you! I figure they had to be tech
> writers first...all those backed up creative juices just exploded into
> rivers of fantasy reading!! ; ))) Lucky for all us wimmins they weren't
> also *celibate* tech writers!

Hmm - looks like I sent this message to the wrong list. No great
matter, since they're both tech-writing lists.

Anyway, reading your post reminded me that, in the Eighties,
there was an SF writer called Bridget McKenna who worked for
Sierra Online. I can't think of any other female tech/SF writers,
however.

--
Bruce Byfield, Outlaw Communications
Contributing Editor, Maximum Linux