FrameMaker markers in color?

Subject: FrameMaker markers in color?
From: jsmith -at- informatica -dot- com
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2000 08:28:14 -0700

Hi Techwhirlers,

I looked through Frame's manual, but I couldn't find what I'm hoping might
be there. =)

Does anybody know whether or not it is possible to make markers in Frame
appear on screen in color? For example, is it possible to make my cross
reference markers appear in red, my index markers appear in blue, and my
user-defined marker "Topic Alias" appear in green?

I am doubting whether or not Frame can do this, but I figured it couldn't
hurt to ask!

Thanks so much,
Jennie Smith
jsmith -at- informatica -dot- com